Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hot Italian Priests

My sister is living in Italy right now (soooo jealous!) and for Christmas she sent me a calendar depicting priests in Rome. She said, "I knew you would enjoy it". And I do. Two of my favorites:


Adorable Priest



Possibly the most adorable priest evah. The Italian version of the All-American Boy, a la Matt Damon. He grins with forgiving delight in the confessional upon hearing the naughty things you've been up to. So approachable, you could confess the things you've been thinking about him, he'd duck his head and blush a bit and have you recite only one Our Father. He looks forward to your weekly visits. So do you.


Photobucket



Mysterious, with a touch of danger, just the priest you need when you're looking to do some REAL penance for being SO BAD. His is a tortured past and he fights his demons (and a few of his worshipful parishoners) daily. His smouldering eyes pierce your, um, soul, and he knows that you, just like Samantha in Sex & the City, only want to kneel before him and offer canned goods to the poor.

I just googled "Hot Priests" and see I am several years behind the curve on these guys. Furthermore, it remains a mystery which of the men in the calendar are actually priests. I, however, am not one to let reality get in the way of a good fantasy.

The calendar isn't worth a damn for keeping track of anything, but it'll look perfect on the ceiling over my bed. I mean on my night stand. You can get one of your very own at www.veneziaoro.org.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Hope you don't mind but I just used your second hot priest pic in a blog of mine. You should check it out... LOL...

    ReplyDelete