Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time for the Annual LISA Awards!

Yes, ladies and gents, it's that time of year again. Okay, this is actually the very first year I've handed out this award. As a matter of fact, the award is named IN HONOR of its very first recipient: My Former Boss.

What exactly is the LISA Award? Well, it's to be awarded to my least favorite person I have personally known in the year for which it is awarded.

My Former Boss wins this distinguished Award because of what the following photo depicts: my severance package, after having worked with her for ten years:

Deluxe Martini Kit

Deluxe Martini Kit


She named it the "Deluxe Martini Kit", I suppose to differentiate it from the "Inferior Martini Kit". Perhaps to impress me with her creativity and thoughtfulness? To repeat myself from an earlier post, you can't make this shit up.

In the interest of fairness I should disclose that there was also a jar of olives included in the kit. My son and I ate those.

The 2008 Winner of the LISA award may visit my new office on any week-day, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to receive her award, a bottle of Boone's Farm Apple Wine, which I will will be happy to present by shoving it up her bum, sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment